Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Miles

Workout
(Saturday)
Early Morning Run
2.49 miles - 25:10 minutes

(Sunday)
Treadmill Stroll
2.6 miles - 45 minutes

Saturday morning I woke up at 5:00 am with an unusual amount of energy. I put the extra energy to good use and decided to do intervals during my run. I warmed up for 1/2 mile and then did 1.5 miles of intervals before a 1/2 mile cool down jog.

Eugene Olympic Trials Running Shirt

My shirt says "Eugene 2012" for the Track & Field Olympic Trials. I got it on super sale and decided it would be a good memento to remember the 100 m tie in the women's finals that my brother was so actively involved in. (He's the head photo finish judge.) I had a lot of fun following that tale unfold since my brother was in the middle of it.

Sunday I did a 45 minute walk on the treadmill while reading magazines in our basement.


My super shiny face wanted to say hello!

Baby is crying...gotta run!

xo Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!